UK GAMES EXPO 2019
Back home after an amazing weekend at the UK GAMES EXPO! So tired and overwhelmed by all the love I got for my jewellery, thank you all so much! Cant wait for my next stall!
So I thought I would post some things I have learnt about having a stall at this amazing event.
First of all, make all the lists! Here is my list of things to take to a show;
- Business cards
- Table cloth
- Glass cabinet
- Battery powered spot lights and batteries
- Jewellery stands- many
- Boxes to add height to table.....
- Fake branch to add interest
- Price labels /list
- Card machine
- Battery packs.....a couple just in case
- Money tin/purse
- Receipt book
- Order book... feeling hopeful ;)
- Organza bags- for small purchases
- Paper bags-for small purchases
- Large bags with ribbon handles
- Hallmark notice
- We take card sign
- Weights for table cloth
- Hand sanitiser
- Some tools to work on things during down time
Some things I think would of been good- rubber matting for at least behind stand as all the standing really hurt my feet and my shoulders weirdly. I will be looking into some kind of mounting for my iPad and card reader too.
Probably lots of other things that I am not remembering right now....
It was so great to see people looking at my jewellery and smiling, it makes me so happy to think I have made someone's day :) squee!
I also realised I really should of brought along more of my other work to show as people were interested in these too :)
Also I am now working on my next ideas for my 'PLAY' collection, some of which came from requests from people at the show, others I have been planning to do anyway;
- Meeple stud earrings
- Dice stud earrings
- Dice cufflinks
- Charms with lobster clasps
- Silhouette Meeples with coloured resin in
- Solid Meeples with stones in
- Gold versions
So now to investigate / plan next show! watch this space!